Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
How to get an account
Posted by: the emperor ()
Date: August 08, 2009 08:12PM

I dont know how to get an account for the game and can someone please get me a link to the shockwave verison download required for this game.

Also, does this Game work in the browsers Chrome or Explorer?

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to get an account
Posted by: : ()
Date: August 09, 2009 01:40AM

Go to www.conquerorgame.com and sign up in the bottom.
It should say "Sign up to get conqueror gaem announcements" and will send you a mail where you sign up.
I don't know what shockwave version to use, but i suggest that when you play this game you use [www.conquerorgame.com] so you wont crash or freeze in your game. The reason for that is that it's an older version, and it's the one that works the best. Many players experience problems with the newest one.
Chrome and IE both works well.
Hope thats enough answers.

Date: August 09, 2009 07:40AM

Im sorry but the games doesnt work for me. ive tried each of teh builds and it started then it said: Inresponsive each time. Any help?

Date: August 09, 2009 08:45AM

The game freezes when it ends the turn

Posted by: : ()
Date: August 09, 2009 08:56AM

Cause you are using the new build ;)

Posted by: KingJohnIV ()
Date: September 23, 2009 08:42PM

Hi Emperor,
To all those who have not successfully gotten this game to work, but who want to play, try this... It worked for me.

Step 1 - Uninstall any Shockwave you currently have installed. (This can be done in XP by going to control panel, and then "Add/Remove Programs", or in Vista by going to control panel, "uninstall programs")

Step 2 - Try installing this version of Shockwave 10.1.4.020 I have found it works best with the various windows systems. It can be found here... [www.filehippo.com]

Step 3 - Enter the Conqueror main page and hit play the game -ONLY ONCE-

Step 4 - When the new window appears NO NOT PRESS "PLAY THE GAME!" - instead, press the build #98l button located in the lower right of the screen.

Step 5 - Login (you do not need to be registered) and enjoy!

Good luck all!
- King John VI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 08:43PM by KingJohnIV.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.