Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
Shockwave + Mac OS X = Headaches, and problems. :\
Posted by: godzillafan868 ()
Date: June 03, 2010 11:08AM

Ok...I have installed/uninstalled shockwave multiple times. I installed 11.5 first, uninstalled it, installed 11.0.3, even did the restart after the uninstall. Every time it doesn't work.

I have tried, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera all failing.
I have ran Safari not in Rosetta mode, didn't work.

I have an Intel Mac OS X 10.5.8, all updates are completed. Ideas?

And apparently the Shockwave fore download on this site is only 11.0.3r470 not 472, and r472 is unavailable online. I have spent hours trying to fix this. Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shockwave + Mac OS X = Headaches, and problems. :\
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: June 04, 2010 02:10AM

I have no Mac, but i have heard that only Safari works fine. But since it doesn't work for you, i guess its some special setup.

Posted by: admin ()
Date: August 18, 2010 06:58AM

Believe it or not, this game was developed on a Mac, and as a Mac user I feel your pain about the problems in Shockwave with Mac OS X.

I have found that Safari has worked much better than Firefox in general. However, after 3 years of waiting it seems that the Mozilla team has finally fixed the screen redraw problem with Firefox, and the game works fine for me with the latest Shockwave (11.5.7.r603) and Firefox (3.6.8) on Mac OS X 10.6.4.

Is it just the game that isn't working or is it Shockwave itself?

Tester link: [www.adobe.com]

Posted by: godzillafan868 ()
Date: August 19, 2010 05:07AM

I just recenlty got Snow Leopard, and currently I'm in Windows Boot Camp, but when I get back to my Mac partition, I'll have to try that out.

Thanks a lot for the response. :)

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: October 20, 2010 01:53AM

Dunno if any of ur stuff is 64 bit, but get a 32 bit browser and a 32 bit shockwave player or something alike.

Posted by: Deidara ()
Date: February 21, 2011 04:55PM

I have also tried 32 bit browser. nothing works. Sasori has not played conqueror in 2 years and is desperate to be back

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.