Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  Conqueror! Forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
Artificial Intelligence and diplomats
Posted by: Tomas ()
Date: July 23, 2010 03:32PM

Hey to you all
I was just playing the AI game and I was wondering why countries I invaded and were invaded back again by an AI gamer stay devoted or "friendly" to me forever?
It seems to me that an AI gamer doesn't use diplomats to win their country back.
In other words that the country would become hostile to me again, if it really doesn't, I must say that the AI gamers are too easy to defeat. When they reinvade my countries they are invaded back more easily because the countries will act unproductively to the AI gamer... :( and yet I like to play against AI'ers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Artificial Intelligence and diplomats
Posted by: acro ()
Date: July 24, 2010 04:07AM

Ironic - what you actually find among most people is that hardly any players use diplomats as they're rarely very useful, yet the AI uses them far too much when they're not the best choice.

If you're starting to find the AI too easy how about trying playing with people? There is a huge range of ability on conqueror so I'm sure you'll find someone to give you a good game.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.