Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
Turns To Build
Posted by: jwfallaw ()
Date: June 13, 2011 05:25AM

I would like more explanation about how the tasks such as building forts, advancing civilization, or building farms work in terms of the their multi-turn nature. For example:
1. If a task says (5 turns to build), do they have to be consecutive turns?
2. If you pay the price specified for that task, does that complete the task in a single turn?
3. Can you have multiple of these tasks in progress at the same time and switch between them.

These may seem obvious, but I thought I knew the answers and then I thought I saw behavior that contradicted what I'd seen earlier. It would be nice if something in the detailed instructions addressed these kinds of issues. I apologize if I missed it or if there is another Forum topic on this, but I couldn't find it.

JWF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Turns To Build
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: June 15, 2011 01:19AM

1. yes
2. yes
3. no, but you can switch tasks while they are progressing and the invested turns will be taken over to the new task. only if you switch to troops or diplomats you wont get the number for invested turns if you buy additional units. if you dont buy you will get the additional units.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.