Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  Conqueror! Forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
Browser
Posted by: Jeff7 ()
Date: November 22, 2006 08:35PM

Hey. Bit of a problem- if anyone can/knows how to fix it, it would be very much appreciated.

Now, first off, I'm a firefox user. Before this recent update, I had to switch to Internet Explorer, which I still barely keep to play correctly- because of this very problem.

Everything wouldn't show up. Namely, the chat'd be cut off, also with the display of how much gold I have. It worked fine in IE, though.

Now, however, it's in both browsers.. I've tried changing screen resolution, but to no avail..

Thanks again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Browser
Posted by: Dizzy ()
Date: January 03, 2009 02:33PM

Hmm there are many possibilitys for such. I can only think up these ideas :
1) You vid card is messed up.Though you sed that it was first on Mozilla and IE worked fine so i think this aint the real problem but who knows.
2) Virus.Many viruses can do such a thing.This would be the most logical problem cause it was in Mozilla and then it infected IE.
3) Are you sure you have the latest Flash and Shockwave updates and programs ? Recheck them :)

Suggestions : Scan your computer with the latest antivirus and Reinstall IE and Mozilla. And is your color depth on 32 not 16 ?This is a long shot suggestion but eh maby it works.Go to your display control and change the color depth from 16 to 32.Maybe that helps.Also a long shot suggestion.Press right click on Mozilla exe , select properties , select compability.Run this program in compability mode for Windows 2000 or XP.And try all of those settings what are below of the *Run this program in compability mode for* Like run in 256 colors etc. Also try the *Run this program as an administrator* If you have it there. Im using Vista btw.

Good luck fixing the problem

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 02:35PM by Dizzy.

Posted by: Kobra ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:44PM

question 22,november 2006
answer 03,january 2009

2 years later ahahaha, better then never

Posted by: Dizzy ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:54PM

xD xD hahaha i didnt notice that XDXD

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:01PM

Well, there is alot of updates and versions.. So i think the problem was solved

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.