Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
Questions
Posted by: 123456 ()
Date: June 19, 2008 03:20PM

1) How do you make a country [that is already a province of another player] rebel and join your faction?
2) How do you make diplomacy? Is it an ingame option, or a unoffical alliance between two players?
3) Why does when I sent diplomats to my province it still remain restless?
4) How do you determine your winter fees?
5) Any strategy guides for beginners?

Thank you for your answers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Questions
Posted by: tic-tac ()
Date: June 19, 2008 04:48PM

1. Your places near the enemy's province must be devoted and have a high population and culture. Your enemy's province will see them and want to be under your rule.\
2. It's unofficial. Just ask somebody if they want peace/double team/whatever else there is.
3. It can take a couple of turns.
4. Click on info next to the score and it should tell you both how much you're making per year and how much you will have to pay in winter. It is determined by the number of armies you have in a province minus your population times your distance from your capital. (Pop-Culture)*distance from cap
The cost is added for each province.
5. Paars has a post that tells how to start. Gzav posted a subject called Tutorial that has some basic strategy. You can also just ask people to give you tips. Or you can do what I do and study the strategy of the players better than me.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.