Bug
Posted by: mud001 ()
Date: April 20, 2013 03:43PM

For some reason any game i play my turns aren't recognized. I try to attack a country, the game says missing orders from mud001, and it makes troops or something. I cant change it from making troops either. Cant farm advance or anything.

Re: Bug
Posted by: dolor ()
Date: April 20, 2013 11:32PM

We need more informations. To detect bugs we need the name of the game, time, and exact turn. So if it happens again try to get this data. Then we can look it up.

From your describtion it is not quite clear, what exactly happend. Did you play normally before? And the bug came just for one turn? Or did you open several games and couldnĀ“t play at all?

Please contact us if you are online and see either Xuul or me online.

hallali

Date: April 21, 2013 04:27AM

Any recent Mud001 game, i played like 12 turns and i can't do anything so i close the game. the player name woulda been mud001. Yes i previously able to play normally. But any game i play now nothing works. Whether that be i create a game or i join someones. The computer displays "order not recieved from mud001" or something along those lines. Its not just a single instance of my playing a game. It happens on every game. Even if i switch accounts it still messes up.

Edit: when i end turn it waits the whole turn timer before processing, previously when i ended it would process immediately after i clicked end turn.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2013 04:30AM by mud001.

Date: April 22, 2013 06:01AM

you can delete the topic... i was using version 0.9.7....

Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: April 22, 2013 09:20AM

Thanks for the report mud.

Better u always go over the website and I should do sth against the version-bookmarking meanwhile.. it can rly be frustrating :/

Posted by: Alexey ()
Date: April 22, 2013 09:29AM

How about a "report a bug" button that automatically includes the version number, time, and other stats you can use... should help?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.