Conqueror: HTML5 :  forum
Open discussion for the HTML5 version of Conqueror here.  
Production bug
Posted by: kylenilreb ()
Date: April 25, 2013 11:40AM

Sorry if this has been covered already, but very consistently once I get into mid game playing teams with my friends, I will be unable to change my production. It will allow me to change it visually, but the next turn it changes it back and ignores what I told it to do.

For example, say i was creating troops at a rate of 2 per turn, then changed it to gold production and ended my turn. When the next turn starts, I end up with two more armies instead of my gold. Buying things also does not get it to change. If i switched it from troop production to culture and bought culture, it will use my gold and then the next turn I will still have more troops and the culture will not have upgraded. It starts to make the game unplayable.

I love this game and have been playing it off and on for years. I hope the issue is resolved soon, and I thank you for your time.

I suppose I should add that it happens to me and my other friends. I use chrome and they use firefox.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2013 11:43AM by kylenilreb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Production bug
Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: May 21, 2013 08:59AM

Hi Kylen,

is this till actual? I havent heard of this bug from others. Maybe it was an issue of 0.9.8 which was messy with AIs.

Thanks for reporting and happy conquer!
XuuL

Posted by: Rex ()
Date: June 29, 2013 11:58AM

2vs2 game
turn 61 - spring
couldnt change production in any lands
couldnt change visually either
was able to move though
played on firefox

Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: July 26, 2013 10:11PM

not being able to change production while being able to move sounds soooo impossible to me :/

if u cannot change it visually, then the game thinks that you are not the right player. thats hopefully sth related to disconnections.

the question is.. why can u move then? o_O

Thanks for the report.. I will check that!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.