Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829Next
Current Page: 24 of 29
Re: --- Results 3v3 ---
Posted by: empError ()
Date: August 02, 2010 06:13PM

Ulster (sirbela) - Saxony (6amplayer) - Muscovy (KeyserSoze)
vs.
Grenada (empError) - Roma (Rex) - Nicaea (live4games)

Rex soon had pressure on 6amplayer. I similarly had early pressure on England. In the east the game started out about even. In turn 12 already, Rex took Saxony, ending the game.

Attachments: sirbRexSoz_EmpRexL4g.jpg (283.7 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: August 02, 2010 09:43PM

I forget if I've said it before, but thanks for posting all the recaps emp. I enjoy reading them and they help pass the day at work.

Date: August 03, 2010 11:26AM

Thanks, Tyrese, myopia.

Ulster (empError) - Saxony (6amplayer) - Muscovy (Berry)
vs.
Castile (Lalo) - Tunis (BamBam) - Nicaea (JeePee)

6am used his advantageous position to help Berry get the advantage in the east, by taking Dalmatia. When BamBam took Genoa and a fort in Roma, 6am was quick to take other forts in Venetia and Helvetica. After one good ratio versus Lalo (1 army of mine defeated 6 defenders in Brittany) ratios went his way, and with +2s in Gascony and Ile de France, England was soon under pressure. 6am helped out here too, by taking Luxembourg and Burgundy, and sometimes a bit more. It seemed that Lalo and JeePee were frustrated with 6am's continuing interference, and in turn 32 they left.

Attachments: emp6amBerry_LaloBamJP.jpg (291.9 KB)  
Date: August 04, 2010 06:59PM

Ulster (Musashi) - Saxony (empError) - Muscovy (crazygod)
vs.
Grenada (Terrance) - Corsica (JeePee) - Nicaea (live4games)

JeePee got to a fort in Burgundy before me. Live4games got to Moldavia and Ukraine at the start of the game, and he moved to Poland and a developing Brandenburg. Musashi took care of Burgundy while I dealt with the forces live4games sent my way. JeePee took all his backlands and developed his front well, so that soon he was putting pressure on our front. Musashi now had to focus on keeping England. Crazygod stayed in trouble, while live4games kept sending troops my way. Musashi helped me, and stayed ahead of Terrance in the score despite this. By turn 33, JeePee gathered a large army heading for Saxony. Turn 36, Saxony fell, and north conceded.

Attachments: MusEmpCrg_TceJPL4g.jpg (294.3 KB)  
Posted by: live4games ()
Date: August 05, 2010 06:58PM

ulster(sirbela)_____VS___grenada(jfineman)
saxony(krazykat)___VS___roma(i forgot.. Mr.Amazing??)
lithuana(skraedos)__VS___nicea(squeegie)
north(lost)_VS_south(won) @ turn 27 north gave up
capital taken:0
krazy and skraedos didnt had good starts and skraedos farmed his cap to 50k and didnt advanced. sirbela was very strong at the begin and tried to fight jfineman and me. squeegie did very well vs skraedos(his first teamgame i think) krazy tried to help skraedos but there was no hope!

Attachments: conq1.JPG (198.6 KB)  
Date: August 06, 2010 04:15PM

Ulster (master) - Hanover (JeePee) - Lithuania (kreatora3/Neddy)
vs.
Grenada (dannyray/Rex) - Roma (empError) - Nicaea (IceQueen)

JeePee had pretty shitty lands around, while Venetia, Austria, and Dalmatia were developed. As my backlands were pretty bad, I focused on my front, where Master bothered me a bit at Burgundy. JeePee got to Austria, and through Luxembourg he started putting pressure on me. He advanced Hanover before I started. IceQueen helped me out by taking Austria, so that I could easily take my backlands and advance Roma. Rex now got master under control. JeePee still managed to advance the lands around Hanover while most of mine were developed. He could not develop severe pressure, however, as Ice kept bothering him. Neddy got increasingly under pressure, apparently because most first moves went to IceQueen. In turn 41, pressure on all of the north was increasing, and north conceded.

The screenshot is after one turn of AI moves, and Flanders revolting on Ulster.

Attachments: masJPNed_RexEmpIce.jpg (284.9 KB)  
Date: August 07, 2010 04:32PM

Ulster (Musashi) - Saxony (Grrr) - Muscovy (?/Rex)
vs.
Grenada (crazygod/empError) - Roma(King_Kent) - Nicaea (JeePee)

I replaced crazygod in turn 4, and a turn later Rex replaced someone in Muscovy. Gascony was building to 8 armies, which was unfortunate for me. I did get to a fort in Ile de France first though, but Musashi was soon able to take it from me. King_Kent had Grrr under pressure all along, through Austria, but now Musashi attacked him from Ile. King_Kent took Burgundy to threaten Musashi's supply to Ile (as Brittany also had 6 armies, this was still neutral). I got Ile back in this way. King_Kent then released his pressure on Grrr a bit, as he was advancing his front. England also got advanced, while I had Gasc and Aqui just developed. Musashi pushed me back to Spain, but Kent amassed a large army heading for Saxony. It was about 78 armies in Lux versus 58 in Sax, I think. Musashi attacked Lux first with 22, but Kent had enough remaining to just take Sax in the winter of turn 32. All along, JeePee had the upper hand in the east, and he had contributed to the demise of Grrr too.

Attachments: MusGrrRex_empKKntJP.jpg (298.3 KB)  
Date: August 07, 2010 04:48PM

Ulster (cerebrum) - Saxony (crazygod/Squeegie) - Lithuania (IceQueen)
vs.
Grenada (madman) - Roma (jojo/JeePee) - Nicaea (empError)

IceQueen had a smashing start, soon having about twice the population each of the other players had. Ice and jojo met in Hungary. While averting Ice's attacks, jojo seemed to nevertheless develop an advantage versus crazygod. Jojo did not take his backlands, however. But pressure on crazygod was strong, and then crazygod left for a tea break. After two turns of AI for Saxony, IceQueen wanted to start a new game, but then Squeegie joined and got Saxony in order. After IceQueen's continuous attacks around Hungary, I got almost even in development.

Madman then took Sicilia for jojo. At that point jojo disconnected, and replacement JeePee wondered what madman was doing in his backlands. Squeegie was now gathering a large army heading for Roma. A first force could be averted with an attack by me from Dalmatia, but then a much larger army gathered in Genoa, and IceQueen took out any armies from my part. Madman seemed to try to surprise Squeegie by moving to Saxony, but Squeegie built sufficient armies to avert an attack there. Roma fell. Madman and me cut his large army by taking Rhineland and Austria, but JeePee could nevertheless not take Roma back, and he was almost annihilated.

In turn 46, south conceded.
In turn 45, south conceded.

Attachments: cerSquIce_madJojEmp.jpg (294.6 KB)  
Date: August 07, 2010 04:59PM

Ulster (madman) - Hanover (KrazyKat) - Ukraine (Duranlan)
vs.
Portugal (Terrorise) - Corsica (empError) - Nicaea (Mario)

Terrorise had trouble establishing himself in France, so I took care of Ile de France. KrazyKat had a nicely developed front in Rhineland and Bohemia, so that I had trouble upholding myself. I think KrazyKat built a fort in Rhineland right after taking it. In the east, Mario seemed to have an easy time against Duranlan, and soon he sent a force to Poland, to surprise KrazyKat in Brandenburg, after which he could also take Hanover. This happened in turn 24, ending the game.

Attachments: madKrKDur_TseEmpMar.jpg (288.9 KB)  
Date: August 09, 2010 07:07PM

Ulster (hst) - Hanover (empError) - Lithuania (Rex)
vs.
Grenada (kutuzov/KrazyKat) - Roma (IceQueen) - Nicaea (Adrien)

Byzantium was developed, and Adrien could soon be found in Russia. Hst had a good start, and he soon helped me get the upper hand in the center. He experienced much trouble with a fort in Ile de France, which kutuzov took after hst decimated it. When I moved to Dalmatia, and Rex could take much of the Balcans, north seeemed to get into the game. At that point, all opponents had about the same population. Hst d/c'd, and was away for two turns, after which kutuzov was much stronger. South gained in strength, and by turn 50, north was talking about conceding. I got a shockwave error around turn 56/57. When I came back, everyone was leaving, so north conceded. I took the screenshot at this point, so probably after many AI moves for most empires.

Attachments: hstEmpRex_kzovIceAdr.jpg (286 KB)  
Date: August 10, 2010 05:39PM

Ulster (hst) - Saxony (crazygod) - Muscovy (Rex)
vs.
Grenada (juanV8) - Corsica (empError) - Nicaea (JeePee)

We had a rich map, with Byzantium and Bulgaria developed, if I remember correctly, a +2 in Prussia, Bohemia, Austria, and Venetia developed, as well as two of my backlands. And Burgundy 40k. England was dev +2, with 5 armies. JeePee soon had the upper hand in the east, where Moldavia appeared vulnerable. Hst let England farm for a while before he took it, but juanV8 appeared to have used the time well for developing his lands in the meantime. Crazygod took the nice line of lands up till Venetia, while I secured a fort in Burgundy, from which I kept attacking Luxembourg, and sometimes Holland, while crazygod advanced his cap. I started advancing only after crazygod finished, but I had plenty of developed lands by then to keep the pressure on crazygod. In turn 20, I had a good opportunity for Saxony, something like 12:7, but my potential attackers were wiped out. In the ensuing turns, crazygod attacked with all from his cap a few times, with which he got away thanks to first turns. But in turn 24, I could take an empty Saxony in the counter. JuanV8 left the game then, thinking we had won, but Rex and hst wanted to try and save Saxony. Hst had gathered a substantial army in Burgundy, and Rex came to help through Bohemia, Rhineland, Helvetica, Austria. With an AI playing for Spain a couple of turns, hst seriously threatened me, while Rex took Saxony for crazygod. Adrien then substituted in Grenada, and JeePee eliminated Rex's threat in the east to me. While I moved in for another attack at Saxony, Adrien gathered a substantial army to take England. With JeePee clearly in the lead in the east too, Rex left, and north conceded. Hst did attack my attackers at Luxembourg, saving Saxony in the last turn (#33).

Attachments: hstCrgRex_jV8empJP.jpg (295.3 KB)  
Date: August 11, 2010 03:48PM

Ulster (famke) vs. Muscovy (crazygod)
Luxembourg (empError) vs. Dalmatia (IceQueen)
Grenada (sCum) vs. Nicaea (kutuzov)

Ice and me fought a war at a distance of 3 lands. Ice had the advantage of a developed Hungary and Trans, but I had a +2 in Saxony, and many lands that were defended by only 1 army. As Ice had more trouble expanding, I contemplated an early confrontation, but I waited a little. when Bohemia built a fort, we both went for it. Ice got the first move, but lost 5 of 9 armies to the 2 defenders. My 8 armies then won over Ice's 4 defenders. Ice then didn't risk an attack the next turn. We also confronted at Venetia. Then 15 of my Bohemian armies won over 25 defending at Hungary, leaving Ice in a difficult position. With my first move reinforcing Hungary, it was clear that east had lost, and the next turn I could take Dalmatia with attacks from Hungary and Venetia. Kutuzov had not yet come into the game, sCum had just had 1 fight with Ice, and crazygod and famke had just battled a bit over Sweden. It was turn 14 when Dalmatia fell.

Attachments: famEmpScum_crgIceKut.jpg (284.7 KB)  
Date: August 11, 2010 06:18PM

Ulster (Adrien) - Hanover (Demon-King) - Lithuania (famke)
vs.
Castile (juanV8) - Corsica (KrazyKat) - Nicaea (empError)

I had +2s in Byz and Bulg, but famke also had a +2 in Podolia, and two developed lands, Ukraine and Prussia. While famke advanced, I secured the fort in Bulgaria and developed Byz, only to advance Nic later. KrazyKat had a rough start, and soon Demon-King was putting pressure in the center. I took a 40k developed Dalmatia, which made DK hold some troops back in Austria. JuanV8 had trouble getting Ulster under control, probably because of an obligation to help KrazyKat out. I held Bulgaria for a long time, but eventually famke just raised too many troops to hold it. With Demon-King also taking Dalmatia, I lost two of my strong lands, and my premium land, by now +2 advanced Byz became contested territory. JuanV8 was helping KrazyKat a lot, and there was some hope of them getting on top eventually, but pressure on me became too severe. KrazyKat tried to help a bit at Macedonia, but in turn 36, Nicaea fell, ending the game.

Attachments: AdrDKfam_jV8KrKemp.jpg (284 KB)  
Date: August 13, 2010 11:03AM

Ulster (KeyserSoze) - Hanover (KrazyKat) - Lithuania (famke)
vs.
Grenada (dannyray/Zenn-Lavian) - Roma (empError) - Nicaea (Rex/BamBam)

KeyserSoze had a pretty bad start, but dannyray's was absolutely horrible. Danny left or disconnected, and a couple of turns later Zenn-Lavian substituted. Apparently Grenada had become supportive, and it took about 15 turns before it turned devoted. KeyserSoze was a bit stronger then, and England advanced. I had to help a bit at Normandy in the beginning, but Zenn-Lavian would slowly grow over Soze in strength. I was having the upper hand against KrazyKat, and could also resist attacks by famke, helped by awesome backlands: In Africa there was a +2, and the other two lands there were developed before I took them. Rex was holding up well against famke, and I was surprised that famke took Nicaea in turn 32. I had to intervene at Macedonia, and Rex was able to recapture Nicaea. Famke was now attacking me at Venetia and Napoli, and I feared being overrun too, as Hungary, Transylvania, and Wallachia were all advanced. But Zenn-Lavian was now strong enough to hold Burgundy too, so that I could focus on my east flank. KrazyKat flourished for a short while, but then Zenn-Lavian attacked him through Luxembourgh, and I through Rhineland, reinstating our pressure. BamBam substituted in Nicaea, and he appeared able to hold Macedonia for himself, while lashing out at Bulgaria. There was a winter when both KrazyKat and famke ran out of money. Some time later north conceded, turn 56.

Attachments: SozKrKfam_ZLempRex.jpg (289.2 KB)  
Date: August 13, 2010 11:33AM

Ulster (KeyserSoze) - Saxony (empError) - Muscovy (dannyray)
vs.
Aragon (IceQueen) - Tunis (Rex) - Nicaea (Squeegie)

Forts built in Helvetica, Austria, and Genoa. I took Helv and Austria quickly, assuring me a good defence. Helped by a developed Sardinia and a +2 Roma, Rex soon confronted me at Venetia and at Genoa. At the same time Squeegie moved up to Dalmatia. 30k Venetia stayed contested territory. I was lucky to beat 3 of Squeeg's armies with 3 of mine, without loss, so that I had free entry into Macedonia, where I probably messed up Squeegie's development. Dannyray soon engaged Squeegie directly, and I would not be bothered by Squeeg again. I often had first moves, helping me to keep my forts in central Europe, while developing my front lands. Soze had great trouble with Ice's fort in Brittany, so I intervened by taking Ile de France with a substantial force in autumn, limiting Ice's options to get to Britt. I helped out a bit more by taking Normandy. For a few turns, Rex and Ice could push me back, and some messed up situations arose with Rex and me moving behind each others' flanks. By now, dannyray had full control of the Balcans, so that I could leave my east flank open and attack Italy. Rex also had to help Squeegie now by taking Macedonia. The overall situation was now that Soze and me were about equal to Ice and Rex, although I think we would get the advantage here. But Squeegie was close to collapsing, so south had to concede in turn 40.

Attachments: SozEmpRay_IQrexSque.jpg (267.7 KB)  
Date: August 14, 2010 04:26PM

Ulster (IceQueen) - Saxony (Rex) - Muscovy (JaketheSnack)
vs.
Tangiers (Gratis) - Corsica (empError) - Nicaea (Killik)

Rex had a +2 in Hanover and a developed Brandenburg. I had a +2 Provence and a 30k dev Burgundy. But Burgundy came under attack of both Rex and IceQueen, and after a little while I lost it. Then Rex destroyed development, halfway through, in Genoa, and I was thrown back to just a few lands. Killik tried to help me by attacking Rex around Austria. When I attempted to advance my cap, Rex could grab my front lands, and soon he took neutral Roma too. after advancing, I could grab my frontlands for a while, but Rex had a handful of developed lands now, and could reinstate pressure. Gratis was getting the better of IceQueen by turn 30, but had to help me out badly. JaketheSnack was now getting the better of Killik, with Bulgaria being mostly in Jake's hands. In turn 33, Rex got my cap, I think it was this time that he won it 22:23, with 6 remaining. I got it back, and Gratis sent some troops to hold back Rex a bit. But Ice also came in, and in turn 36 I survived a 20:10 attack on Corsica, but the ensuing attack of Rex succeeded, and again I lost my cap. IceQueen was invading Spain by now, and Killik left the game. We played on for two turns or so. Nemesis substituted in Nicaea. Then south conceded in turn 40.

Attachments: IQrexJtS_GraEmpKil.jpg (289.8 KB)  
Date: August 14, 2010 04:42PM

Ulster (waaq) - Saxony (IceQueen) - Muscovy (empError)
vs.
Grenada (NBAlive) - Roma (JaketheSnack) - Nicaea (kreatora3)

IceQueen and Jake got fighting over Austria. Ice had more lands, and could also get a fort in Burgundy. This fort resisted attacks by NBAlive, who was considerably stronger than waaq from early in the game, at least partly thanks to a developed Ile de France. Ice pushed into Venetia, and got a 7:2 chance for Rome, which fell in turn 13, spring. Jake could not get it back in the next turns, and still didn't have it in turn 17, when south conceded. NBAlive had gotten to England and Holland by that time, partly because of a d/c by waaq. After a poor start on my part, I had gotten about equal to kreatora in the east.

Attachments: waaqIceEmp_NBAJtSKre.jpg (283.8 KB)  
Date: August 14, 2010 06:08PM

Ulster (sirbela) - Saxony (live4games) - Muscovy (Gratis)
vs.
Grenada (King_Kent) - Roma (empError) - Nicaea (JeePee)

JeePee soon got an advantage in the east. live4games came to Gratis' rescue by going Hungary, and taking Transylvania and Wallachia from JeePee. I took Hungary, but JeePee's advantage was disturbed, and he'd get troubled by live4games at Dalmatia too. I had some nicely developed backlands, and once I got some development done, I could push l4g back. Sirbela managed to advance up to Flanders and Normandy, but King_Kent got the upper hand there, and I didn't get bothered much by sirbela. King_Kent started getting to England after turn 30, while the game in the east stayed balanced now. I now clearly had the upper hand in center. North conceded in turn 36.

Attachments: sirbL4gGra_KKempJP.jpg (291.6 KB)  
Date: August 15, 2010 01:40PM

Ulster (myopia) - Saxony (oddjob) - Muscovy (crazyGod)
vs.
Grenada (Vox) - Roma (empError) - Nicaea (ibg)

Hungary, Bohemia, Dalmatia, and Serbia were nice lands. Ibg and me took some backlands first, and then confronted oddjob around Hungary. Ibg did well fighting on two fronts, while I had some trouble with oddjob's fort in Helvetica. We did get control over Hungary, though. Then I made a crucial error by not raising money in winter, turn 16 or so. I lost half my troops. Ibg could take over an empty Hungary, but the fort in Burgundy was for oddjob, and the next turn Sicilia and Napoli revolted on me. I could defend Genoa and Venetia. Ibg then sent substantial help towards Hungary, during which time I tried to advance Roma. I succeeded, but now oddjob was knocking on my door. Then myopia also sent a substantial force to Burgundy. I told Vox to cut it, as I thought I'd have enough troops to withstand myopia and oddjob's forces in winter. After myopia's attack, oddjob came with a surplus of 4 armies, and got Roma. I couldn't get it back, and my flanks tried to help but couldn't meet the demand, and after a few turns south had to concede.

Attachments: myoOddjCrg_VoxEmpIbg.jpg (291.6 KB)  
Date: August 15, 2010 03:43PM

Ulster (IzzleKizzle) - Hanover (IceQueen) - Muscovy (empError)
vs.
Grenada (crazygod) - Roma (timmyaki) - Nicaea (JeePee)

IceQueen got an early advantage over timmyaki, partly with help from Izzle. I got to Wallachia quickly, which was producing two armies per turn. JeePee developed his lands in the meantime. I got an early pressure on JeePee, but I advanced my cap much later, and my lands were rebellious, with Lithuania and Prussia revolting. Izzle got some commandos through south's defenses, as far as Cyrenaica. Ice held strong pressure on Roma, but crazygod was now getting on top of Izzle. I had gotten to Napoli once, but now JeePee got control over Bulgaria and Wallachia revolted on me, so that JeePee could also collect the fort in Serbia

Now JeePee could send substantial armies towards IceQueen. He got a large army in Poland, where it was cut in winter. timmy was now also getting strong, and with Izzle and me losing, we decided to go for Roma. Izzle amassed an army of over 80, which went to Burgundy, and then needed first turn on Genoa to avoid 60 of crazygod's armies, which he got. Next turn he took Roma with 15 remaining. Timmyaki left immediately, leaving south no other option then to concede, although JeePee and crazygod were leading the scores.

Attachments: IzzIceEmp_crgtyakJP.jpg (289.9 KB)  
Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829Next
Current Page: 24 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.